Monday, August 10, 2009

Surgery count down

Well good morning it's Monday the 10th and my surgery (back fusion)
is on Weds the 12the to say the least I'm getting a bit nervous.

Trying to stay brave and be tough like I appear to be but it's not
working to well as I am a big baby.... LOL

We now have 3 baby amazons and one fertile Grey egg in the nest.
Our first fertile Grey egg so we are very excited about it. :) After
9 nests of clear eggs this is a special event. We will keep this baby
if all goes well and it hatches?

Got my studio cleaned up and ready so I can just go in and draw to
my hearts content :) It's also a nursery for the baby birds.

I will be off line for a while as I'm not sure when I will be able to
get back on line?

Thanks for reading and check back soon OK?

wish me luck... prayers are always welcome... thank you kindly :)

hugs...
Lynell

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Lynell! I will be waiting for the next post girl! So happy your surgery went well and you can do some mending! I know how much you want that baby grey for yourself! Good luck! :) Steffi

    ReplyDelete