Monday, July 20, 2009

Surgrey update

Good morning all. I have been blessed with a OK by the insurance company to proceed
with my back fusion surgery. yeah!

We are looking at Aug 12th now. It will be a 3 to 5 day stay in the hospital for me and
will be a 4 to 6 month recovery time? For the first month or 2 bending over will be a big
NO NO... That will be the hardest thing not to do I think?

I'm looking forward to feeling better and back to my old self again. My Dr is the bomb and
he didn't give up when Blue Cross told us no. He fought for me and showed them the facts
in my case and got a approval for us. :) Dr. Adam Brant ROCKS!!!

Any who, asking for well wishes and prayers that all goes well and I have great results once
healed. :)

Thank you and have a wonderful day

1 comment:

  1. This is great news Lynell! I so happy for you! You WILL be feeling better in the near furture.:)Hugs, Stephani

    ReplyDelete